- The Youth Hub at Giovanni Curmi Higher Secondary
- An accredited youth leadership programme at Giovanni Curmi Higher Secondary
- A twice weekly programme at the Centre of Residential Restorative Services (CoRRS) at Imtaħleb.
- A Schools Civic Education programme – Engage Inform Empower
- The Young Parliamentarians Programme
- The Student Council Democracy Awards.
The Youth Hub is a non-formal educational service within a formal education set-up. It offers a recreational environment through which the youth worker can work with young people so that they can come up with projects and initiatives that enhance their potential. The youth worker also engages in various outreach activities within the school premises to ensure as much contact as possible with the young people.
H/S in Main Street
Detached Youth Work
In the North of Malta, detached youth work is carried out in St. Paul’s Bay. Our team of youth workers go around and meet with young people in the streets. The young people discuss with and on occasions get informed by the youth workers about different matters and opportunities. Furthermore, on different occasions the youth workers help the young people one to one on issues related to employment, schoolwork and referencing to other services. Through detached youth work in these areas we create links with the community and embark on different projects.
Detached Days and Hours:
Fridays: 17:00 – 20:00pm