It’s My Choice is a programme for young people in secondary schools that focuses on the relationship between weighing options, and making choices on issues that are relevant to young people- stressful situations, different career paths and first-time voting.
Open to all Secondary Schools.
It’s My Choice consists of 3 webinars:
- Year 9: How to deal with stress
- Year 10: Which career path to follow
- Year 11: My opinion, my vote
- I will learn how to evaluate options
- I will understand the importance of informed choices
- I will learn how to start assuming responsibility for my choices