The Youth Information One Stop Shop (YIOSS) aims to provide young people information on issues which pertain them. We also provide information materials from a wide range of sources which promote activities and opportunities aimed at enabling young people to grow into healthy active citizens.
- provide reliable, accurate and understandable information;
- give access to different sources and channels of information;
- give an overview of the options and possibilities available on all relevant topics;
- help young people sift through the information overload they face today;
- ensure that young people are aware of all the rights and services available to them and how to access them;
- provide support in evaluating the obtained information and in identifying its quality;
- guide young people in reaching their own decisions and in finding the best options open to them;
- offer different channels of communication and dialogue in order to support young people in their search for information and knowledge; and
- contribute to the media & information literacy of young people.
YIOSS caters for all young people and works around your needs. What ever the question start with us.